BROKEN LEASE , EVICTION, JUDGMENT
Prestige Realty has a large selection of Apartments in the Phoenix Area including Glendale and Peoria; that considers/ accepts tenants with Rental Debts.
- Other apartment debt with remaining balance owed and with Property Collection Liens filed by Apartments are generally treated like a rental debt.
- If you have been denied previously don’t worry, we are still able to provide You with some options of apartments that would work with your situation: that will consider rental debts and meet your other requested criteria, but “that does not guarantee you will be accepted till we see how everything is showing”.
- We do have a few properties that will accept current Broken Leases,Evictions, or Judgments less than 1 year or someone currently being evicted or breaking their current lease; but expect a security deposit up to a month and a half as deposit plus first month’s payment.
- Generally the older the rental debt the better.
- The amount of Outstanding Debt owed is another consideration in determining your approval or denial.
- Some properties Allow 2 rental debts; we do have properties that will accept more than 2, but requires higher security deposit and will be very limited.
- All Apartments will charge you a Larger deposit when you have a Rental Debt ; be prepared to pay up to 1 month and a half Security Deposit, worse case scenario. This allows for the higher risk apartments to accept tenants with a Rental Debt in their history.